Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21st

Photobucket

I feel so great! Really! I'm still not sleeping well, but I feel energized. it's 9pm and I still have 451 calories left and I'm not even very hungry. Of course, I will eat to my calorie fill before bed because under 1,200 calories would not be good.

I got out of bed at about 8:30am. Of course, I couldn't fall asleep last night, not sure what time I actually ended up falling asleep, it was after 1:30am. I worked out to a trashy Carmen Electra workout video, but it was actually really fun!

Then, I went to wal mart and got the new Wii Fit! It is awesome! I've already done about 45 minutes on it, and Matt did push-ups and yoga (His back is messed up, so stretching is good!) If you want to try it out before you buy one, let me know! I love my wii and I see wii fit as an investment! I love video games, so something like this is right up my alley.

So that was my day. I'm a happy girl and i feel really good! yay!

No comments: